- Location: London
- Date: 27 June
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Event Type: Workshop
Our emotions have a profound impact on our behaviour both in and out of the workplace. The ‘Managing Emotions and Understanding EI’ workshop will develop your understanding of what emotional intelligence is, the role it plays and how it can affect performance.
- Understand what emotional intelligence is and the role it plays, both in and out of the workplace
- Discover your own emotional values and triggers and the impact these may have on how you behave, perform and communicate
- Uncover ways of managing your emotions based on your own emotional intelligence levels
- Develop an understanding of the role of emotional intelligence in leadership and people management
Delegates will receive:
- Complimentary Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire with feedback before the course
- 1 day workshop place, plus materials on the day
- 121 coaching session with on of our TEIQue experts post-workshop
Who should sign up?
Anyone looking to gain a deeper understanding of their emotions, improve performance or are moving into a managerial/leadership role.
You do not need to be trained in any Thomas assessments to attend the workshop.
The registration for this event is now closed.