Thomas International Ltd is a leading provider of online psychometric tests, assessments, consulting and related products and services.
Thomas International Ltd is a “Data Processor” processing Personal Data in compliance with Articles 28 and 29 of GDPR 2016/679.
This Statement describes how personal data must be collected, handled and stored to meet Thomas International data protection standards and in compliance with GDPR 2016/679.
Statement of Intent;
This data protection statement ensures Thomas International Ltd;
- Complies with GDPR 2016/679 and industry good practice
- Protects the rights of those individuals
- Is transparent about how it stores and processes personal data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
TI Ltd processes Personal Data in accordance with Article 5 of GDPR (2016/679);
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Thomas International Ltd acts in accordance with Article 32 of GDPR 2016/679.
Thomas International Ltd uses a Tier 1 Data Host provider; http://www.telehouse.net/
Thomas International Ltd does not transfer European Data outside the European Economic Area
Thomas International Ltd has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who performs his/her duties in compliance with Articles 38 and 39 of GDPR 2016/679.
Data Breach Notification
Thomas International Ltd acts in accordance with Article 33 of GDPR 2016/679.
Thomas International Ltd acts in accordance with Article 15 of GDPR 2016/679
Access requests must be made via a Subject Access Request.
A Subject Access Request from a “Service/Product User” MUST be made formally via the Account Administrator (Data Controller). Contact the Account Administrator direct for further details.
The charge for a Subject Access Request is £10 per request.
A Subject Access Request will be responded to within 40 days of receipt of the payment.
Please note that data will not be released without;
- formal instruction from the Account Administrator (Data Controller)
- two stage identity validation of the Data Subject.
For further information regarding TI Ltd and GDPR 2016/679 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version: 1 Revision: 0 30/11/2017
TTD05_GDPR 2016/679 Statement