Learning management systems (LMS) are used by many organisations, from academic institutions to business’ looking to manage, track, and deliver courses and training programs online. Thomas assessments can be used as part of these programs to help inform an individual's preferred delivery style, optimising their ability to pick up new learning.
What are the advantages of integrating an assessment provider with your LMS?
- Informed approach to peoples learning styles through behavioral and aptitude and ability assessment
- Training and course material can be tailored and delivered specific to an individuals needs
Why choose Thomas?
- Seamless integration on a cutting edge technical platform – the candidate won’t have to leave one platform to access the assessments
- PPA and Job profiling available, enabling you to generate a star rating for each candidate and filter based on assessment results
- Optional inclusion of our GIA and TEIQue assessments as part of the solution
- 56 language options available – 10 million words of report text are available through integration
- 35 year experience in the industry with high-profile ATS providers already integrated, providing high quality solutions for clients
- Ongoing support available for agreed timescales within office hours, with a global network of Thomas support available if required