Assess: Talent pool
Type: Facilitated assessment centre
Time: Dependent on needs
Personal Assessment Centre (PAC) provides a comprehensive insight into the way a person works, their key strengths and limitations, their emotional intelligence and their mental agility.
Nominated candidates complete a number of online assessments before attending an interview with one of our qualified team. We will then produce a comprehensive report including the assessment outcomes, our observations and our recommendations.
A PAC gives an independent and objective view of a person's ability to fulfil the requirements of a job role. It gives you the expert second opinion you need to boost your people management capabilities, pinpoint development needs and recruit the right people.
Use PAC to:
- Cost-effectively assess candidates with no bias
- Recruit against a short-list or when considering candidates who have previously operated at a lower level
- Assess existing talent pool and succession plan accordingly
- Build and develop new teams
- Assess a disengaged employee
- Identify training needs before investing in external training
- Assess employees when considering structural or cultural change
If you're interested in exploring PAC with Thomas further, get in touch using the following form.
A Personal Assessment Centre (PAC) is a consultant-led exercise, providing you with an in-depth, 1-2-1 review of your people and talent potential within a group or team. The PAC can include a wide range of psychometric assessment and survey data from your people. If you're interested in learning more about the assessments and surveys that can contribute to a benchmark, please take a look at the science behind our assessments here