Held in Dubai from 9-10 November 2016
This is a two day training course that will teach each delegate the mechanics of the assessment systems, what it can do for your people and how it can help your business. It explains the background and theory to the system and the terminology used. It equips you with practical skills such as how to read a personality profiles, how to give feedback to candidates, how you can modify your behavior to manage your team, how and when to use the assessments, the reports available and how an organization can benefit from using them.
LEARNING OUTCOMES – Objective
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the importance of aligning people and with business strategy
2. Understand Marston’s theory
3. Understand the basic Assessment system terminology.
4. Understand the Personal Profile theory.
5. Delegates will be able to analyze a profile in depth.
6. Understand the contribution of behavior to the job profiling process.
7. Create a Job Profile.
8. Understand the concept & benefits of job matching.
9. Delegates will be able to feedback a profile.
MAIN TOPICS – Content
1. System Applications & Importance.
2. The Theory Behind the DISC
3. Personal Profile Analysis Background.
4. Profiles Factors & Indicators
5. Job Profiling
6. Job Matching
7. PPA Feedback
8. Case Studies (Modifying Behaviors)