- Location: Marlow
- Date: 12 December
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Event Type: Workshop
Hosted by one of our expert trainers, this one-day accreditation course will teach you everything you need to know to confidently use the High Potential Trait Indicator (HPTI), a psychometric assessment used to identify, manage and develop leadership potential in the workplace.
During the course, you will:
- Learn about the trait-based model behind personality and potential.
- Understand what the HPTI measures and how it can predict leadership potential.
- Develop the competence to administer, interpret and feedback the reports generated by the assessments.
- Learn how best to appropriately and reponsibly use the HPTI.
- Understand how to apply the assessment results in different commercial scenarios to make more confident and objective people decisions including leadership recruitment and development.
In preparation for the course, a Thomas consultant will provide you with feedback on your own HPTI assessment and explain what you can expect from the training. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a second visit from your consultant, where you will:
- Get to practice giving report feedback
- Complete a knowledge assessment
- Cover any further questions you have
With your accreditation, you will be able to support your existing leaders in becoming the best they can be and gives you an objective tool with which to identify and nurture your next generation of leaders.