- Location: Online
- Date: 20 May
- Time: 10:00 - 14:00
- Event Type: Course
Hosted live by an expert Thomas trainer, this 4-hour online accreditation course will teach you everything you need to know to confidently use the High Potential Trait Indicator (HPTI), a psychometric assessment used to identify, manage and develop leadership potential in the workplace.
During the course, you will:
- Learn about the trait-based model behind personality and potential.
- Understand what the HPTI measures and how it can predict leadership potential.
- Develop the competence to administer, interpret and feedback the reports generated by the assessment.
- Learn how best to appropriately and responsibly use the HPTI.
- Understand how to apply the assessment results in different commercial scenarios to make more confident and objective people decisions including leadership recruitment and development.
Once you have attended the online training, you will receive a link to complete a HPTI for yourself which is included in the price of the course.
A face to face appointment will also be set up with a Thomas expert where you will:
- Receive feedback on your results,
- Get to practice giving report feedback
- Complete a knowledge assessment
- Cover any further questions you have
With your accreditation, you will be able to support your existing leaders in becoming the best they can be and gives you an objective tool with which to identify and nurture your next generation of leaders.