In our new ThomasTalks podcast, Thomas International’s John McGill, Integrations Support Architect, Charlotte Purdie, HR Advisor, and HOXO Media’s CEO Sean Anderson talk about all things digital in the current recruitment space and question the need for humanity throughout the process, from sourcing to onboarding the best talent.
They answer the following questions:
- How is technology and automation affecting recruitment strategies?
- What is the relationship between recruitment and marketing?
- What are the benefits and challenges of digital recruiting?
- How can companies "make up" for the human-relationship building aspect missing in digital? Is there a need to?
- Is there currently a difference in technological approach between in-house recruiters and external agency recruiters? Should there be?
- How do psychometric assessments ensure diversity and inclusion? (Or does it?)
Do you have a question for John, Charlotte or Sean on digital recruitment, disruption or the use of psychometric assessments in the workplace? Simply fill in the form below.
Have your own thoughts? You’re welcome to share them here!