Add more value to your applicant tracking system (ATS) by integrating Thomas assessments into the platform to help guide the recruitment decision making process.
Applicant tracking software helps to ensure you hire the right people by managing job postings and tracking resumes and applications. By integrating the Thomas assessments into an applicant tracking system, you are providing the end user with a very powerful screening tool. The Thomas assessments will help provide clarity to the recruitment decision making process. Our current offering and technology allows seamless integration of assessments into ATS platforms. The assessments can be delivered as part of the initial application process or they can be requested at a defined step in the recruitment workflow. Based on the results that are submitted back to the ATS platform about the candidate, automated steps and processes can be put in place.
What are the advantages of integrating an assessment provider with your ATS?
- Reduce time of hiring process – hire top talent faster and reduce the risk of losing them during a long application process
- Less HR resource required – reduces manual work for HR professionals
- Centralized people data - align your technology systems and platforms to have all applicant data on one system
- Makes hiring decisions more robust – additional objective information to support the CV, application and interview data
Why choose Thomas?
- Seamless integration on a cutting edge technical platform – the candidate won’t have to leave one platform to access the assessments
- PPA and Job profiling available, enabling you to generate a star rating for each candidate and filter based on assessment results
- Optional inclusion of our GIA and TEIQue assessments as part of the solution
- 56 language options available – 10 million words of report text are available through integration
- 35 year experience in the industry with high-profile ATS providers already integrated, providing high quality solutions for clients
- Ongoing support available for agreed timescales within office hours, with a global network of Thomas support available if required