Personality and behaviour assessments can reveal an individual’s capabilities and how they are likely act.
This information can be used to identify what sort of job they will be good at, how likely they are to perform under pressure, how well they fit within a team and even what type of career would best suit them.
These types of assessment look at how people behave and answer questions such as:
- What motivates them?
- What are their strengths and limitations?
- What is their preferred communication style?
- How do they interact with their peers and teammates?
- What is their value to the organization?
- Are they modifying their behaviour to adapt to their current situation?
- How do they behave under pressure?
- Are they showing any frustrations in their current situation?
- What management or coaching style will get the best out of them?
Behavioural profiling won't show you 'good' or 'bad' qualities in a person, it simply provides an understanding of how someone prefers to behave in their working environment and the characteristics they will display. There are no 'right' or 'wrong' answers.
Personality and behavioural assessments can be used to recruit, identify potential, develop, put teams together, for career development, to improve communication and get the best out of people through better management.