Emotional intelligence can give your people the edge they need to lead, manage and perform in today’s competitive and complex marketplace. And emotionally intelligent people cope better with stress, low morale, conflict, and change.
Used as part of your recruitment and selection process, the Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue – pronounced TQ) tells you how well your candidates understand and manage their emotions, how well they interpret and deal with the emotions of others, and how they use this knowledge to manage relationships..
Thomas TEIQue provides you with a report
and will help you to answer questions about candidates, including:
- How aware is this candidate of their strengths and limitations?
- Can this person modify their behavior to suit changing situations?
- How does this person react to pressure?
- Can this candidate control their impulses?
- Is this person likely to be an effective leader/manager?
- Is this person overly cautious or prone to taking excessive risks?
- Does this candidate excel at developing relationships?
- How self motivated and adaptable is this person?
Use Thomas’ trait emotional intelligence assessment to give you clarity when identifying and choosing candidates who can thrive in a dynamic, changing environment – and truly drive your business forward.
Call 1-866-208-3084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Thomas’ assessments can bring a greater level of certainty to your recruitment decisions.
The Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue) was developed by K. V. Petrides, PhD. It is one of the world’s best-researched psychometric instruments, supported by the internationally renowned London Psychometric Laboratory based at University College London (UCL). For more information about the scientific pedigree of the TEIQue go to www.psychometriclab.com/