Sifting through resumes, short listing candidates and completing interviews is time consuming. And selecting the right candidate is risky.
Why? Because research shows that resumes, application forms and references are bad at predicting whether candidates will succeed in the job. And a candidate that doesn’t succeed leads to additional recruitment costs, coupled with disruption to colleagues, teams and the business.
Thomas Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) provides an accurate insight into how people behave at work, giving you a greater level of certainty when identifying and selecting the right candidates.
Thomas PPA provides you with an initial PPA profile report which will answer your many questions, including:
This assessment takes only 8 - 10 minutes to complete. You then have instant access to 18 additional reports that enable you to focus your interview efforts on the right candidates and ask the right interview questions. In addition, they’ll help you to identify how to get the best out of your candidate – and match the right candidate to the right job.
- What are this candidate’s strengths?
- Do their strengths match the job role?
- Which limitations will impact on their ability to be successful?
- Will this person be successful in a role that is technical, quality or standards focused?
- Does this candidate drive for results?
- Can this person work with and through people?
- Will this candidate excel in a service, support or specialist role?
- How much detailed work does this candidate prefer to handle?
- What’s the most effective way to motivate this candidate?
Take a look at the full range of Thomas PPA reports
Call 1-866-208-3084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Thomas’ assessments can help your organization.
Or register for a free Thomas PPA to discover how this assessment can add certainty to your recruitment decisions.
sign up for a free PPA
“Thomas PPA gives our managers clarity and focus when they are recruiting.”
Bronwen Philpott, Monarch Airlines learn more
Copyright © 2002-2013 Thomas International Ltd