Used as part of your development program, The Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue – pronounced TQ) tells you how well your people understand and manage their emotions, how well they interpret and deal with the emotions of others, and how they use this knowledge to manage relationships.
Emotionally intelligent managers have high self-awareness, are excellent communicators and can adapt their behaviour to suit a variety of situations. As a result, they are more likely to have the edge they need to lead, manage, and perform in today’s competitive and complex marketplace. They are also adept at dealing with stress, low morale, conflict, and change.
The TEIQue assessment provides you with a report
and will help you to answer questions about your managers, including:
- How aware is this person of their strengths and limitations?
- To what level does this person modify their behaviour to suit changing situations?
- How does this person react to pressure?
- Can this person control their impulses when under stress?
- Is this person overly cautious or prone to taking excessive risks?
- How sensitive is this person to other people’s emotions?
- Does this person excel at developing relationships?
- How self motivated and adaptable is this person?
Use Thomas’ trait emotional intelligence assessment to create an environment of understanding to help you develop your managers’ emotional intelligence.
Call 1-866-208-3084 or email email@example.com to discuss how Thomas’ assessments can help you to focus your learning and development activity.
The Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire (TEIQue) was developed by K. V. Petrides, PhD. It is one of the world’s best-researched psychometric instruments, supported by the internationally renowned London Psychometric Laboratory based at University College London (UCL). For more information about the scientific pedigree of the TEIQue go to www.psychometriclab.com