Adding certainty to your people decisions
Personality and behavioral profiling in the work place provides an accurate insight into how people behave at work.
Businesses use behavioral profiling to gain a greater level of certainty in their recruitment and development programs, and the focus to boost their people management capabilities and staff retention initiatives.
These types of assessment look at how people behave at work and answer questions such as:
- What motivates them?
- What are their strengths and limitations?
- What is their preferred communication style?
- How do they interact with their colleagues?
- What is their value to the organization?
- Are they modifying their preferred behaviour to adapt to their current job?
- How do they behave under pressure?
- Are they showing any frustrations in the workplace?
- What management style will get the best out of them?
Use Thomas PPA
, our behavioural profile, to recruit the right person for the right job; understand how to improve morale and engagement to drive down staff turnover, pinpoint who is ready for development and in precisely which areas; and boost your people management abilities.
Take a look at Thomas Teams
, our team behavioral profiling tool, to maximize the performance of your teams.
And find out about Thomas Job
, our job profiling tool, which helps you benchmark the ideal behaviors for your job and match the right candidate or employee.
Call us on 1-866-208-3084 or email email@example.com to discuss how Thomas’ assessments can help you to add a high level of certainty to your people decisions.