Many businesses know who their top talent is. And most businesses know that losing their top talent can lead to disruption, uncertainty in the workforce – and even competitive threat.
But many businesses simply don’t have the knowledge and skills in-house to understand how to motivate and develop their talent – all of which will keep them loyal and retained in the business.
Personal Assessment Centre (PAC) has been specifically designed to provide an expert, one-to-one assessment of your talent.
Conducted by one of Thomas’ senior facilitators, the PAC lasts for two hours and assesses the key behaviours, aptitudes and abilities for your people and the role they are performing, and is followed by an in-depth interview.
The results are presented in an interview summary, recommended training and detailed report which will enable you to answer a range of questions, including:
- Is this person sufficiently challenged in their role?
- What are this person’s strengths and limitations?
- Do their strengths and limitations match the role they’re performing?
- How do I best motivate this person?
- How hungry for change is this person?
- How well does this person manage his/her emotions in the workplace?
- What does this candidate score for mental horsepower?
- How will this person respond to development?
A Personal Assessment Centre will give you the expert second opinion you need to motivate and retain your talent.
Call us on +91 22 2445 2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Thomas’ assessments can help you assess, develop and motivate your top talent.